top of page

Things To Think About Before Signing Up For Yoga Teacher Training

Yin Yoga and breathwork

Do you love yoga? Have you been practising it for more than two years? If so then you may want to consider signing up for our one-of-a-kind yoga teacher training course.

What Is Yoga Teacher Training?

Here at Breeze, we’re passionate about sharing our love of yoga with others. From introductory courses to experienced sessions, we want to spread the joy that is yoga as far and wide as possible.

If that’s a dream you share then yoga teacher training (YTT) could be perfect for you. Our extensive 200 hour course, taking place over three months, will give you all the skills you need to pass on your experience to other people. With practical lessons and detailed guidance, YTT will not only develop your ability to teach yoga but will also improve your teaching skills overall.

Are You A Natural Teacher?

One thing it’s always worth thinking about before signing up for any teaching course is whether or not you're a natural teacher. That doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be an excellent teacher off the bat - like all skills, it’s one you can develop - but it does mean you have to have a passion for helping others learn.

Can you see yourself being invested in other people’s learning experience? Are you the type to help others overcome their challenges? If so then this course should be right up your street!

What’s It Like To Take A Yoga Teacher Training Course?

Our course is a combination of lectures, classes, homework, and practical group sessions. You’ll gain experience at being in a teaching environment and you’ll be given the chance to work with the group to build each other up.

The course takes place in Beckenham and 90% of the hours are contact hours - taught face to face with a teacher - while the other 10% are home learning. As such, you’ll need to have reliable weekend transport to Beckenham over the six weeks of the course.

Who Gets To Practise Yoga?

Here at Breeze Yoga, we believe that Yoga is for everybody, regardless of age or body type, and as such we use and encourage methods that are specialised to the learner. If that’s a philosophy you agree with then this is the course for you.

During your six weeks, we’ll focus on teaching you the best practices for your body and how to safely teach others in ways that will work best for them. After all, we’re all built differently and the best teachers are those who prioritise specialised learning over one-size-fits-all methods.

To learn more about yoga teacher training or to sign up for our course, contact us today at 020 8658 6808.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page