Shakti Sisterhood Circle with Anna Lempriere
Come into the Warm. BE connected. BE supported. Feel the love.
Friday 30th June 7-9.30pm in the traditional studio
Something powerful and magical happens when women come together to support each other on their journey to manifest and live their hopes and dreams. When women convene in this nurturing environment we are healed, nurtured, inspired, comforted, validated and understood. When we share sacred space in the sisterhood circle our intentions are magnified as we connect to a web of unified support not just for our circle but for women everywhere.
The Shakti Sisterhood Circle (started by Anna Lempriere in 2010) will take place at Breeze monthly – enabling women of all ages and creeds to beenergized and uplifted in a likeminded spiritual community. We encourage you to the time out to invest in yourself, experience new awareness and reconnect.
These evenings will include:
- Discussion on an Inspirational theme, such as gratitude or confidence
- Ceremony and work with intention to co-create in your life
- A guest speaker sharing her wisdom and gifts
- Meditation, guided visualisations, Yoga Nidra, relaxation
- Make friends and network
- Experience the values of sisterhood and friendship
- Receive an abundance of support around being a woman in the 21st century
£18 per person
CALL US AT RECEPTION ON 020 8658 1990 OR CLICK BELOW TO BOOK:
Friday 8th September 7-9.30pm
Friday 6th October 7-9.30pm