Breeze Yoga Hot Static Yoga Teacher Training for yoga teachers + teachers in training
Monday 3rd - Thursday 6th June
Who can apply for course?
You will need to have completed an initial teacher training, or currently be in training as a yoga teacher to be eligible to book onto this course.
Breeze Hot Yoga training This 30-hour training offers a comprehensive introduction to Breeze popular Hot Yoga (static). It will give you the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively teach hot classes, whilst simultaneously deepening your appreciation, understanding and personal practice of hot yoga.
About Hot Yoga The Breeze hot yoga is a set sequence of 26 postures & 2 breathing exercises practised in a heated environment of 36-38*C that facilitates safe, deep stretching and a cleansing, detoxifying sweat. The practice incorporates breathing exercises and static (as opposed to flowing) postures to cultivate balance, strength and flexibility, both physically and mentally. Following specific alignment and timing principles, you will work the entire body systematically - restoring the health of every organ, bone, joint, muscle, ligament, nerve and gland. By bringing fresh, oxygenated blood into every part of the body, this hot yoga practice rejuvenates the entire system, leaving you refreshed with a healthy glow. The sequence promotes joint safety, and has been assessed and endorsed by numerous GPs, Physios, - making it a powerful, nurturing and accessible practice for all levels. curriculum
This course will cover:
•Twice daily Breeze yoga hot classes to transform your practice, learn the sequence, and illuminate key teaching points.
• In-depth asana labs to explore alignment principles for the hot poses.
• The principles of sequencing, and the theory behind the hot series. • Best practices for verbal cueing and spoken adjustments.
• How to work with injuries.
• How to modify the sequence and offer variations of set poses, to safely introduce variety to the sequence.
• Anatomy and physiology.
• Practice teaching sessions and personal feedback to hone your skills. Teachers who successfully complete the training will be eligible to apply to teach this style of hot yoga at Breeze. structure + requirements Course will be set over 4 days. Teachers are expected to arrive on time each day and participate in the practice twice daily. Morning sessions will generally start between 8.00 + 8.30am and afternoon session will generally finish between 4.00 + 5.00pm
Hassan is a EYRT 500, Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher, Teacher Trainer and Mentor for teachers.
Hassan has taught this hot yoga sequence in 6 of the 7 continents and has a personal 12 yearpractice. He strongly believes in this no frills, no spiritual jargon yoga that is accessible to absolutely any ‘body’ after seeing countless people of all ages and abilities heal, strengthen and thrive after regular practice.
Hassan currently teaches Hot Yoga at Breeze and studios across London and often teaches workshops globally and due to a lack of trained teachers in the area has decided to put on this training to continue to spread this beautiful healing practice.
Hassan is trained in these lineages, Bikram, Power Yoga, Jason Crandell Advanced Vinyasa, and Norman Blair Yin and continues to source knowledge from these wisdom traditions andShamanism.
Email: Hassan@breezeyoga.co.uk To book or for further information