Yoga Parampara - Authentic Teacher Training and Foundation Studies
Guru Parampara, the Sanskrit term to describe knowledge or tradition passed undiluted, through successive generations from teacher to student...
Embarking upon the practice of Yoga creates a refreshing and unstoppable ripple of positivity through our life and that of everything and everyone around us. Whether you’d like to enhance your understanding as a Yogi, or feel called to teach Yoga, this carefully constructed, Yoga Alliance accredited, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training programme will nurture and support your continuing evolution, as a conscious Yogi and teacher of Yoga.
Providing an authentic foundation from which to explore your unique expression, the modules consist of workshops, lectures, hands-on practicum, self-study and home study. The programme will equip you with the tools to safely and confidently share your knowledge, joining the age-old tradition of Parampara…
- Yoga Philosophy and the 8 Limbs of Yoga
- The Physical Body: Anatomy & Physiology, Breath & Exercise, The Nervous System
- The Energetic Body: Prana, Nadis, Chakras, Bandhas, Mudras
- Asana: Props & Adjustments, Modifications & Teaching Tools
- Prescriptive Yoga: Pregnancy, Seniors and All Bodies
- Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Yin Yoga; Class Planning & Structure
- History, The Bhagavad Gita, Sanskrit pronunciation
- Ayurveda and the 3 Gunas
Saturday and Sunday, 8.30am-5.30pm at Breeze Yoga Beckenham
September 22nd & 23rd
October 13th & 14th
November 17th & 18th
December 8th & 9th
January 19th & 20th
February 16th & 17th
March 16th & 17th
April 13th & 14th
April 27th & 28th
£2,800 or £2,750 reduced fee for full payment prior to course start date.
A booking deposit of £500 is required to secure your place.