Akhanda Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training At Breeze
‘Honour your unique expression’
Akhanda means whole, unbroken tradition, indivisible ~ this will be the essence of these traditionally rich Hatha Yoga teachings. You will be provided with the foundation to eloquently teach with clarity, compassion and integrity while honouring your unique style of deliverance. A holistic training program, accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and Yoga Alliance International. Designed for aspiring yoga teachers and devoted students who wish to have a greater understanding of yoga and to deepen their practice.
Yog Sundari is delighted to offer her 6th yoga teacher training at Breeze Yoga.
An intimate and unique opportunity to study in the UK with an Indian Experience Module. Akhanda Yoga 200-hours Teacher Training will conveniently run over 8 weekends, at Breeze Yoga, Beckenham. There will be a maximum of 12 students in the studio. Included in your training, a deepening ashram experience ~ a residential 7 day with Yogrishi Vishvketu & Yog Sundari in Rishikesh, India.
SEPTEMBER 2019 ~ APRIL 2020
Akhanda Yoga UK has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard.
Saturday 08:30–17:45 & Sunday 08:30–18:15 at Breeze Yoga Beckenham
· Weekend 1: September 7th & 8th 2019
· Weekend 2: October 5th & 6th 2019
· Weekend 3: November 2nd & 3rd 2019
· Weekend 4: December 7th & 8th 2019
· Weekend 5: January 4th & 5th 2020
· Weekend 6: February 1st & 2nd 2020
· Weekend 7: February 29th & March 1st 2020
· Indian Ashram Module March 6th – 14th 2020
· Weekend 8: April 18th & 19th 2020
· 150 hours ~ Breeze Yoga Studio
· 50 hours ~ Anand Prakash Ashram
· 20 hours ~ External Yoga Classes
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
• Asana, Pranayama, Meditation & Cleansing Kriyas • Yogic Philosophy ~ Ashtanga & The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali • Teaching Methodology, Techniques & Assisting • Anatomy & Physiology
• Subtle Yogic Anatomy & Chakras • Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition & Yogic Diet • Ethics & Yogic Lifestyle • Transformational Experiences • Teaching Skills & Conscious Communication • Create Various Class Themes • Business & Yoga • Teaching Practicum • Sequencing Classes • How to adapt classes according to the level of experience and ability
COURSE INVESTMENT £3,350
Early Bird Special
Booked and paid in full by 1st May 2019
WHAT IS INCLUDED
London Investment includes all tuition, student support, an extensive training manual, a personal Primordial Sound Mantra, initiated by Yog Sundari from the Chopra Centre, plus Encyclopaedia of Asana by Yogi Vishvketu.
India Seven nights at Anand Prakash Ashram & Teacher Training.
Sunrise over the Himalayas.
Excursions to the ‘Beatles Ashram’.
Aarti at the banks of Ganga Ma.
Additional Cost Return flights to India, international to Delhi and internal to Dehradun (approx. £750) Indian Visa (approx. £45)
Secure Your Space Non-refundable deposit £500 to be paid upon registration.
FOR INFORMATION, REGISTRATION AND QUESTIONS: email@example.com | 07919 143 194 | www.yogsundari.co.uk