Akhanda Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training @ Breeze
‘Honour your unique expression’
Akhanda means whole, unbroken tradition, indivisible ~ this will be the essence of these traditionally rich Hatha Yoga teachings. You will be provided with the foundation to eloquently teach with clarity, compassion and integrity while honouring your unique style of deliverance. A holistic training program, accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and Yoga Alliance International. Designed for aspiring yoga teachers and devoted students who wish to have a greater understanding of yoga and to deepen their practice.
Yog Sundari is delighted to offer her fifth yoga teacher training at Breeze Yoga. An intimate and unique opportunity to study in the UK with an Indian Experience Module. Akhanda Yoga 200-hours Teacher Training will conveniently run over 8 weekends, at Breeze Yoga, Beckenham. There will be a maximum of 12 students in the studio. Included in your training, a deepening ashram experience ~ a residential 7 day with Yogrishi Vishvketu & Yog Sundari in Rishikesh, India.
September 2018 ~ March 2019
Akhanda Yoga UK has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard.
Saturday 08:30–17:45 & Sunday 08:30–18:15 at Breeze Yoga Beckenham
- Weekend 1: September 8th & 9th 2018
- Weekend 2: October 6th and 7th 2018
- Weekend 3: November 3rd and 4th 2018
- Weekend 4: November 24th and 25th 2018
- Weekend 5: December 15th and 16th 2018
- Weekend 6: January 12th and 13th 2019
- Weekend 7: February 9th and 10th 2019
- Indian Ashram Module March 2019
- Weekend 8: April 6th and 7th 2019
- 150 hours ~ Breeze Yoga Studio
- 40 hours ~ Anand Prakash Ashram
- 20 hours ~ External Yoga Classes
Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
• Asana, Pranayama, Meditation & Cleansing Kriyas
• Yogic Philosophy ~ Ashtanga & The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Teaching Methodology, Techniques & Assisting
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Subtle Yogic Anatomy & Chakras
• Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition & Yogic Diet
• Ethics & Yogic Lifestyle
• Transformational Experiences
• Teaching Skills & Conscious Communication
• Create Various Class Themes
• Business & Yoga
• Teaching Practicum
• Sequencing Classes
• How to adapt classes according to the level of experience and ability
Course Investment £3,350 ~ What is included
Investment includes all tuition, student support, an extensive training manual, a personal Primordial Sound Mantra, initiated by Yog Sundari from the Chopra Centre, plus Encyclopaedia of Asana by Yogi Vishvketu.
Seven nights at Dewa Retreat Boutique Hotel, including classes at Anand Prakash Ashram & teacher training.
Return flights to India, international to Delhi and internal to Dehradun (approx. £750) Indian Visa (approx. £45)
Secure Your Space
Non-refundable deposit £500 to be paid upon registration.
For information, registration and questions:
email@example.com | 07919 143 194 | www.yogsundari.co.uk