It’s Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training @ Breeze
The course will be presented by our own David Michel.
The It’s Yoga Teacher Training Programme is a practical training designed to make you a certified yoga instructor. After the course you will be able to teach a wide range of yoga classes. 200 hour teacher training is the baseline for registration with Yoga Alliance.
The purpose of this programme is to provide a supportive environment in which you will begin to connect with your inner teacher, your internal wisdom and authentic voice. Through pranayama, asana practice, mind-body journaling, group conversation, reading, study and guided meditation, you will practice the essential process of conscious listening to your own higher self.
- September 16th, 17th
- October 14th, 15th
- November 18th, 19th
- December 16th, 17th
- January 20th, 21st
- February 17th, 18th
- March 17th, 18th
- April 7th, 8th
- April 21st, 22nd
- Sun Salutations
Breakdown of Programme Hours:
- 100hrs Technique/Practice
- 25hrs Teaching Methodology
- 25hrs Anatomy & Physiology
- 30hrs Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
- 25hrs Observing, Practise Teaching & Assisting
- Non-refundable deposit of £500 by cheque (paydirectly to David Michel) at time of booking.
- 1st May deadline for the deposit.
- 1st July deadline for the balance.
Tuition includes all classes and It’s Yoga Manuals and certificates.
For more details please contact Sarah Brown: email@example.com