Terms & Conditions
breeze CLASS Packs
Breeze Yoga Ltd. (“Breeze” or “we” or “us”)
Terms and Conditions for Class Packs
· Class Packs can be purchased via the Breeze Yoga Limited website or in person at Breeze reception.
· Price details for Class Packs are available to view on our Website or at Breeze and such prices shall be determined by us from time to time.
· Credits purchased as part of bundles have varying expiry dates so please carefully check the expiry date on the bundle you are buying at time of purchase.
· Class Pack bundles purchased online, will activate from the first visit to Breeze following the purchase.
· Should you wish to extend your Class Packs expiry date by 30 days you will need to contact Breeze reception. Please note that an administration charge of £15 applies for all extensions.
· Should you wish to suspend your Class Packs package on medical grounds you will need to contact Breeze by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Class Packs are not transferable to any other person.
· Subject to any statutory right of cancellation (i.e. in the rare instance of us having to cancel a class for any reason), payments for Class Pack are non-refundable.
. Cancellation for class packs received more than 3 hours before your booked class starts is allowed with no penalties. This allows waitlist students to be contacted and invited to the class. A new class can be booked in place of the cancelled class but payments are not refundable.
. Late Cancellation, within 3 hours of the start of the booked class, or a ‘No Show’ (failure to turn up for a class at all) will incur the following: Class Pack Students: Will result in the deduction of the class from your pass. Contracted members: must cancel up to 1 hour before class time to avoid being fined £5 as stated on contract.
. Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list if you cannot attend a class.
Workshops and Beginners Courses
. You may cancel any booking for a course or workshop if you give us 14 days or more notice of cancellation before its start date, although we will charge you an administration fee to process your cancellation. This administration fee is £5 where the cost of the course or workshop is less than £50 and is £10 where the cost is £50 or more.
. If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the start date there will be no refund unless there is a waiting list for the event and we can transfer your booking to another applicant. Only the administration fee as above will be payable if we succeed in transferring your booking to someone else.
. You may transfer your booking to someone else, but we ask that you let us know so that the substitute's name appears on the sign-in lists. Please do this by e-mailing email@example.com
. We reserve the right to cancel a course or workshop in the event of exceptional circumstances that means we are unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen you will be given a full refund of fees you have paid.
. Products returned in re-saleable condition can be exchanged within 2 weeks from date of purchase, or refunded to Breeze account only ( no monetary refunds allowed)
. Any products returned as ‘faulty’ should be returned with reason/evidence of fault, and we will return to manufacturer, and will report back to customer….no refund/replacement to be given to customer until fully investigated.
. Any skin/body products returned must have evidence/photographic evidence of fault/reason for return, and it will then be returned to manufacturer for review and result reported back to customer. No replacement/refund to be given to customer until fully investigated.
No refunds will be given for Gift Vouchers