Breeze Yoga Limited is committed to ensuring any data provided by you the user is used only in such a way as you would like and will be fully compliant with all legal requirements relating to such issues.
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we will use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
As set out above, Breeze Yoga Limited is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).
1. What information will Breeze Yoga Limited collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Breeze Yoga such as newsletters, details of offers etc., we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth.
When you participate in our classes and workshops we are required to request medical information about you to ensure that you are able to participate in our classes.
Should you choose to enter into a membership contract at Breeze we will require you to provide your financial information such as bank details and or card details.
We will request to obtain details of a next of kin contact for use in the event of an emergency.
Your information is stored safely and securely and will not be passed to any 3rd party service provider.
2. How will Breeze Yoga Limited use the information they collect about me?
The club will use your information for the following purposes:
- for "service administration purposes", i.e. to respond to the request or service that you have requested.
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website.
- to process payments relating to our services.
- to keep your medical details on file for reference.
- to analyse and improve the services offered by the Club.
3. When will Breeze Yoga Limited contact me?
We may contact you:
- to assist you with further information in relation to any areas you have expressed an interest in.
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
- to inform you of any change to our services
- to update any information you have provided such as expired methods of payment
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We may contact you in relation to special offers at Breeze from time to time unless you have notified us that you do not wish us to.
5. How long will Breeze Yoga Limited keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems and will discard of automatically and safely should you cease to be a customer of Breeze.
6. Can I find out what personal information Breeze Yoga Limited holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information the club holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Please address requests and questions about this direct to the Club.