Practicing Prenatal Yoga encourages a sense of relaxation and confidence throughout your pregnancy. As your practice develops, you will find yourself feeling more relaxed and healthy, with more energy, whilst enjoying the changes taking place in your body as your baby develops. Practicing Prenatal Yoga at Breeze also provides you with a great opportunity to share the experience with fellow expectant mums, enjoying the wonderful experience of impending motherhood
- Encourages deep relaxation
- Strengthens and tones the body
- Encourages healthy breathing techniques to assist in the labour process
- Helps to minimize discomfort and alleviate minor ailments often experienced during pregnancy
- Thursdays at 7-8.15pm with Diana
- Class suitable for expectant mums from 16 weeks pregnant onwards – no experience necessary
- This class will recommence on 7th September 2017, please click here to download our timetable
£15 per class
- Unless you are a member with us, classes cannot be booked in advance, just arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time to secure your place, on your first visit there will be a medical questionnaire to complete.
- If it’s your first class with us please click here to get your ‘First Class Half Price' voucher.
If you have any other questions please give us a call on 020 8658 1990